вторник, 18 января 2011 г.

Week 2 - ideas and concepts

The week is almost finished but I haven't chosen yet between two of ideas that came to my mind.

One of those ideas was to design main charachters for a cartoon series based on Bulgakov's "The Master and Margarita". I am really interested in charachter design, and my friend wanted me to design those charachters, but I will make it anymay, no matter if I have Cultyral Interpretation class or not.
The second concept was more inspiring, but also more difficult. I am fond of engravings as well as of Max Ernst's idea of roman-collage. He created stories by collaging victorian engravings to get a truly surrealistic piece. I would like to create a simple layer animation based on this idea.
I suppose that if I will be able to produce an interesting plot, this animation could be an expression of my inner visions - and it would be perfect. I wanted to make something really mine for a very long time.

I plan to use  basicly Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premier to finalize the project. I'm not sure what the resolution and other aspects will be, as well as I don't know the plot yet, but I'll work on it.

Plan:
Week 2 - idea designed. It would be realy great if I could create a plot. But for sure I should collect all the engravings I could use. Actually I have already scanned them, but that is not so usefull without a story.
Week 3 - plot finished, quick storyboard should be made. Also I should think about the soundtrack.
Week 4 - working process with layers in photoshop should be started.
Week 5 - working process with layers
Week 6 - presentation. I should have all the materials for the animation at this point.
Week 7 - animating
Week 8 - animating, finalizing in Premier
Week 9 - finalization.

This is it. Hope I won't be disappointed that I chose this concept...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий